Shifting Gears at Midlife – a multmedia e-course - is a simple way to consciously create your extraordinary future by using a set of tools and practices developed over 20 years by Dr. Fred Horowitz.
Shifting Gears at Midlife is an unconventional learning approach that frees you from the past and offers you the capacity to have greater freedom, power and fulfillment in your life right now.
To experience what the SGM approach can do for you, click here.
Buy it now while the Winter Sale lasts.
Testimonial: Janet Cranford, Career change and life transition coach, asserts, “SGM is a valuable guide to creating a story for your life that fits who you are now, as well as who you’re becoming. . . you owe it to yourself to take this course.”
What is SGM?
In a nutshell, SGM teaches you:
- How to be reflective.
- How to develop a more critical worldview.
- How to better understand yourself and the world around you.
- How to act on your own purposes, values, feelings and meanings that you give things – not to accept uncritically these things from others.
- How to have greater freedom, power and fulfillment in your life.
Why purchase this e-course?
There many reasons:
- It’s fun. It’s a game worth playing, just like life itself.
- There is a lot of material. It is full of readings, interactive exercises and activities
- There are a ton of resources. We recommend some our favorite books and websites.
- It contains a glossary of important terms. They go from A for “Acorn Theory” to W for “Well Being.”
- It has a really cool look. Lisa Rodgers at Spy Vs Spy Computers did a great job.
Buy the SGM multimedia e-course now:
For more testimonials, click here.